Health, Safety, Environment and Security Policy
• Has a systematic approach to HSES management designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance improvement
• Sets targets for improvement and measures, appraises and reports performance
• Requires contractors to manage HSES in line with this policy
• Includes HSES performance in the appraisal of all staff and rewards accordingly
• Every Employee Has the Duty To Stop Any Unsafe Act or Condition and make necessary suggestions to Eliminate the Hazard or Reduce the Risks to As Low As Reasonable Practicable.